When listing tickets on StubHub, you'll deliver them to the buyer the same way you got them from the primary (team, artist, venue, or ticket company).
- In some cases, the only way to deliver tickets is by entering the barcodes
- This means we're partnered with the team or venue, and entering the barcodes is how you deliver tickets to the buyer
- These tickets are in an online account where you bought them (team or Ticketmaster for example)
- If the tickets sell: We'll send you steps to transfer them to the buyer through the online account
- Images of a mobile ticket you upload to your listing or sale. This ticket type isn't always available.
- If the tickets sell: Follow Taking a screenshot of a mobile ticket and uploading it to StubHub
- These tickets use numeric or alphanumeric barcodes to validate
- Deliver them to the buyer by entering the barcode on your tickets on the sale in your StubHub account
- If you pre-deliver the tickets and they sell: You don't need to do anything since you already delivered the tickets
Paper (UPS) tickets
- Traditional tickets printed on laminated or hard stock paper, wristbands, or tickets printed at home
- If they sell: Print the prepaid paid UPS shipping label in your Sales. Visit a UPS store to ship them rather than using a UPS drop-box.
PDF (Electronic) tickets
- PDF files on your computer or mobile device and should be the original document you got when you bought your tickets
- Have 1 file with all the tickets but only want to sell some of them? Choose which pages to keep and which to sell while listing (we'll explain the steps)
- If you upload the files when listing and the tickets sell: You don't need to do anything since you already delivered the tickets
- These are hard tickets you'll deliver to our Last Minute Services (LMS) location
- If you choose LMS delivery, the tickets won't be on site until LMS has them
- Not all events offer Last Minute Services. Use the remote events calendar for details.
- If the tickets are at LMS and they sell: The buyer will pick them up on event day. You don't need to do anything else.